SA Water has a number of policies that align our business to our strategic goals. Below are three that are important for you to read.
This policy shapes how we assess and approve sponsorship applications. It also covers sponsorships we do not provide. Read more here.
This policy gives our people clear boundaries and guiding principles on how we provide environmental outcomes that our customers value to achieve our vision of world class water services for a better life. Click here to read the Environment Policy.
Other policies available on this website are:
- Hardship Policy for residential customers
- Trade Waste General Policy
- Connections Policy
- Alternate Water Pricing Policy Statement
- Developer Contributions Pricing Policy Statement
- Excluded Services Pricing Policy Statement
If you would like another policy not listed here please contact us.
Water Supply On
- 16/01/2020 01:17 PM - We are attending to an incident in Mile End with no interruption to the water supply. The safety of our crews and customers comes first, and we always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as quickly as we can. Reference Number WO: 07265949.
- See all major faults