The following guidelines and documentation guide the maintenance and operation of our infrastructure.
Codes and Engineering Standards
Water Services Association of Australia (WSAA)
- Water Supply Code of Australia - WSA 03-2011
Links to these authorised products can be found on our Technical Standards page.
- TS 0503 - Authorised products for water systems
- TS 0500 - Authorised products for maintenance of water and sewer systems
Documentation and Drawings
Water Supply Construction Manual Drawings
Links to these standard drawings can be found on our Standard Drawings page.
- 4005-30001 - Index
- 4005-30002 - General information/preferences
- 4005-30003 - Excavation, embedment and trenchings
- 4005-30004 - Allocation of space for Services
- 4005-30005 - Mainlaying
- 4005-30006 - Water connections
- 4005-30007 - Access chambers and marker posts
- 4005-30008 - Meter Assemblies
- 4005-30009 - Fire Services
- 4005-30010 – Miscellaneous
Water Supply On
- 16/01/2020 01:17 PM - We are attending to an incident in Mile End with no interruption to the water supply. The safety of our crews and customers comes first, and we always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as quickly as we can. Reference Number WO: 07265949.
- See all major faults